Planned Giving - Create Your Legacy of Compassion
With a little bit of planning, you can ensure that your love and commitment for animals, their welfare and conservation can live on long after you have left this world.
We hope you’ll consider naming Help Animals India as a beneficiary of your account, estate planning or will. This is a fabulous opportunity to use the resources you are blessed with to designate lifesaving help to India/Nepal’s animals in the near future and beyond!
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information!
What is Planned Giving?
A planned gift is your investment in the long-term health of Help Animals India and the animal groups in India/Nepal we support to make their mission stronger and be able to do more to help animals. By leaving money in your will, pension, or an insurance policy, or by setting up a trust or one of the many other financial vehicles listed below, you will make a lasting difference in the lives of countless helpless animals. Plus you can take advantage of tax savings now. Planned giving isn’t just for the “wealthy”.
The Five Most Simple and Common Planned Gifts
- Bequest – A gift of cash, securities, or real estate in your will let you establish a legacy long after you’re gone while avoiding costly estate and gift taxes.
- Life Insurance Policy – You can name Help Animals India as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy.
- Retirement Plans – You can name Help Animals India as the remaining balance beneficiary of a retirement plan, IRA, 401(k)s, 403(k)s, or pension plan.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A gift that allows you to support Help Animals India right now, while also receiving a fixed income for the remainder of your life.
- Financial Service Products – You can name Help Animals India as the beneficiary of Certificates of deposit or stock transfers - please contact us for account information.
Other Types of Planned Gifts
Other planned giving options that a professional financial advisor can help to organize:
- Charitable Remainder Trust- Earn a current income tax deduction for a future gift to Help Animals India.
- Charitable Lead Trust- The trust pays income to Help Animals India for your lifetime or a specified number of years. Assets are later transferred to you or your beneficiaries at reduced or eliminated estate taxes.
- Revocable Living Trust- Control the distribution of your assets, including bequests to Help Animals India, without going through probate.
Help Animals India’s Tax ID number is 26-3681514